Announcements: For classes, see menu option above
Registration for fall classes is open!
IMPORTANT COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT:
Hello Tumble Fun students and families,
2020 has certainly been trying times for everyone. We, at Tumble Fun, want to let you know of some important changes to ensure a safe visit. These changes adhere to CDC guidelines and will be updated when Governor Baker allows indoor classes to begin.
We ask that all parents and students help us to ensure a safe visit. Please review our new rules.
1. We want to minimize your trips to the bathrooms and to the water fountain. Please change into your tumbling outfits at home and bring your own water bottle.
2. Masks are required to enter the building, in all common areas such as hallways and restrooms and in the tumbling room.
3. Infrared thermometers will be used to take temperatures of all students and instructors.
4. A Covid history will be taken before every class.
5. Please read and sign the new Covid-19 liability waiver form.
6. Hallway traffic will be indicated with directional arrows.
7. Turn your body sideways facing the walls and your palms facing your chest as you pass another person coming from the opposite direction. This is how medical staff pass each other in the operating room.
8. There will be no physical contact spotting.
9. All students and coaches will be spaced at least six feet apart.
10. Whenever the weather permits exterior doors will be opened and exhaust fans will move the air outside.
11. Parents and guardians are asked to wait outside. There will be no more waiting room areas or waiting in the tumbling room. All seating have been removed.
12. Students are asked to come in 5 minutes before class.
13. Classes will be held 30 minutes apart during which time the room will be sanitized.
14. Hand sanitizers are available in common areas and in the tumbling room.
15. CDC Covid posters have been placed through the building reminding students to take the necessary precautions.
16. A maximum of ten people, including instructors, in each class.
Safety is of paramount importance and we take our precautions seriously. We welcome questions and feedback. Please let us know if you have any concerns.